Timloc Cavity Wall Weep Vent 1143 Buff
Timloc Cavity Wall Weep Vent - Buff
Features and Benefits:
- For use in any situation where water must be discharged from an external wall, e.g. at ground floor slab level, with cavity tray systems, over external lintels, where a cavity must be ventilated and on external walls built from brick, block or stone (100mm or more thickness).
- Purpose made and pre-formed to guarantee reliable discharge of water.
- Less prone to inadvertent pointing-up than weep holes formed by simply leaving the perp. joint open.
- Durable and totally resistant to decay.
- 4mm wide front grille prevents entry of large next building insects into the cavity