1. Can I collect my order?
2. Do you offer a price matching service?
3. What is the standard delivery time?
4. Do you have an item in stock?
5. How much is delivery?
6. Do you have a telephone number I can call you on?
7. How do I return an item?
8. Where is my order?
9. What happens if I have ordered the wrong item?
10. Can you send me a brochure?
11. How do I cancel an order?
12. Where can I find dimensions for a product?
13. What is the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulation (WEEE)?
14. Can I see Your Privacy Guarantee?
1. - Can I collect my order?
Unfortunately it is not possible for customers to collect their orders. We achieve great efficiencies through automating the processes throughout the business which delivers great value for money and great customer service. This does however mean that it is not possible to collect your order from our warehouse.
2. - Do you offer a price matching service?
Our highly experienced team is continually benchmarking our prices against the marketplace. We pride ourselves on offering great value, competitive prices and an excellent service.
3. - What is the standard delivery time?
If you place an order by 12pm, Buildbase will deliver next day. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by carriers or third party suppliers used. The Buildbase Website does display up to date stock information for each product. Once you have placed your order you will be advised on the progress of your order via a tracking number and link, this will allow to monitor your order fulfilment and shipping.
4. - Do you have an item in stock?
We do show up to date stock information for each product on our website. This information can be found on the product information page, at the top labelled ‘Stock Level:’
5. - How much is delivery?
Delivery costs will be incurred on orders under the order value of £150 (Exclunding VAT) All destinations within the Territory other than the Exceptional Areas will incur a standard delivery charge of £6.50 for all orders under the order value of £150 (excluding VAT)
6. - Do you have a telephone number I can call you on?
Yes, should you have any questions or queries regarding your order, please set your location in the top right hand corner and your nearest branch phone number will be displayed. We are ready to help you.
7. - How do I return an item?
You can view our full returns policy on this link Returns Policy.
8. - Where is my order?
We keep you fully updated via e-mail on the progress of your order, however you can also track your order via our website, please see the following link - Track Your Order.
9. - What happens if I have ordered the wrong item?
If you have changed your mind about the item, you can notify us within 14 days and return the product for a full refund at your own cost. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving your returned item. You are expected to cover the cost of returning the item and your initial delivery charge will not be refunded. Refunds will not be given if the item has been fitte, damaged or so altered that it is not fit for immediate re-sale.
10. - Can you send me a brochure?
Because our range of products and prices are constantly being updated, it proved impractical to offer a printed brochure as it would be out of date as soon as it is printed. You can see our up to date product range on our website, each of our products has a photograph and description on the website.
11. - How do I cancel an order?
You will need to e-mail us on email@example.com . You will need to include the order number and your full name and address in the email. You will receive a cancellation number to confirm that your order has been cancelled. If you do not have a cancellation number then the order has not been cancelled.
12. - Where can I find dimensions for a product?
Product dimensions, where possible will be displayed on the product information page.
13. - What is the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulation (WEEE)?
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive) is the European Community directive on waste electrical and electronic equipment which, together with the RoHS Directive, became European Law in February 2003, setting collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods. For more information Click Here.
14. - Can I See Your Privacy Guarantee?
Our Privacy Guarantee statement is available by clicking the following link privacy guarantee